Our software is supplied with all the core functionality you would expect from an established provider, including statutory tables and reports that are maintained through upgrades.
The software is compliant with legislative requirements in each country of operation and can be used to create standard reports and statutory output.
Payslips can be paper or delivered directly to the individual via email or self service, to meet employee expectations in the digital age.
Our Payroll module is currently available in 26 countries.
- All payroll parameters can be user defined according to requirements
- Ensures your compliance with payroll rules and regulations
- Automated calculation and payment of holiday, sickness and maternity
- Integration with financial systems to save time and avoid duplication of effort
Benefits of Using Payroll Software
Payroll accuracy and compliance
- Developed, maintained and supported by our in-house teams
- Legislative compliance for all countries of operation
- User definable payroll parameters including deductions, allowances, benefits and pensions
- Statutory sickness and maternity rules applied and paid automatically
- Standard payroll and accounting reports plus reporting tool for unlimited ad-hoc reports
- Fully integrated with other Frontier Software modules to avoid errors and duplicated effort
The payroll module Pay21 is now available in the following countries: American Samoa, Australia, Brunei, Cook Islands, Falkland Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guernsey, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Kiribati, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, St Helena, Tonga, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vanuatu
The payroll module will soon be available in the following countries: Canada, Marshall Islands, New Caledonia
Payroll flexibility and control
- Run and amend the payroll multiple times on a test basis
- Unlimited history maintained for viewing and reporting
- Comprehensive security and audit giving you control of data
- Choice of in-house payroll or bureau payroll service
Interaction with third parties
- Create output for 3rd party systems, e.g. Finance and Pensions
- Excel interface for secure transfer of data between systems
- Web Services Option for application integration